Flunk’d

I’m not sure if thats the correct term, but I have to re-do last year at school. (And somehow, I can do that in half a year, because I only have to re-do the stuff I failed at the first time..)

It sucks, but meh, to bad. It’ll give me some time to get some rest, which is nice. 🙂
(As you may recall, I was pretty stressed out before the vacation started…)

About Jory

Born in 1988, Software Engineer (BA), dutch. Will ad more later.
This entry was posted in My life. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Flunk’d

1. Verminox says:

It’s flunked, actually. And what subject(s) did you fail in?

2. Jory says:

Gah, that was actually what I was trying to type. >_< I mainly screwed up the last period. The assignment of that period was just to much for my group to handle, I focused on it really hard, causing me to fail other stuff, too. Some of them where also because I just couldn't be bothered to make a real effort. The only thing I don't get is that I failed math. I'm good at math. Better them most kinds is class. Yet somehow, I failed it. :S

3. JunkieXP says:

Well, that Pretty much Suck. But you’re gonna be allright.

What are you doing the other half year that you don’t have to re-do your failed Math classes

4. Jory says:

The second half of the second year. (Which I’d also be doing if I would have made all my classes)
    There is a lot of shuffling with periods involved, but at the end, I’ll only be delayed 6 months.

5. Verminox says:

Ahh that sucks man. I usually fail in every other subject except for Physics, Chemistry and Math which are my favourite. Somehow I manage to get just about enough to pass the year though.

By the way, what year are you in? High School or college? Because where I live in college you don’t need to actually repeat the entire year if you failed in a couple of subject, but just sit for the exams with the next batch the following year, which actually gives you an entire year off 😉

6. Jory says:

I’m in college. With us, it depends on how much you have to re-take if you can just sit it next year or not.
    Due to stuff, I totally fucked up the last period, causing me to not have enough points to advance to the next year right away.